The Monday Show Podcast 04-20-09

Thursday, March 19, 2009

The Monday Show but Not Really.

I'm a busy guy. I record my show live on KSFS every Monday at 2 p.m. and then I go to work, then bed, then class all night and you get the idea.

So it is now Wednesday night, nowhere near St. Patrick's Day anymore which makes my podcast very old. It'll be even older now that the service I've ben using to upload my content is down. Oh well, I still have the highlights from Monday's show for your reading enjoyment.

A lawsuit was filed against Apple Inc last week after an iPod Touch allegedly exploded in a middle-schooler's pants pocket. This makes the total number of complaints filed against the company....Well more than Gandhi would have gotten, but less than AIG is sure to get in the coming days.

And I thought my days in Jr. High stunk.

Yeah, getting teased and embarrassing yourself, sure that goes with the territory. But to spontaneously catch ablaze in the middle of class and have your friend strip you out of your now very much on fire pants in the boys bathroom, well that's just something you can't exactly smooth out.

For more fun stuff including Microsoft's bridge to nowhere or the new spy blimp you might be paying for, be sure to check out my podcast...

...You know, when its working and everything.

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely l0ove your sense of humor, especially when it comes to current events. I had no idea about the iPod Touch explosion story. So is your blog based on topics that you discuss on your radio show? I'll be sure to download your newest podcasts. :)

    ReplyDelete